Oddventures

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Giving in to temptation

*CRY*

and so I have been christened into the LJ/blog world.

The first time I heard of blogs (that was about 4 years ago na), I thought "Uy, cool naman n'on. Ako nga din." I never got to actually doing it, though.

But when every other person started having blogs faster than you can say LJ, I was like :"Ick. Jologs."

But the blog spirit never stopped tempting me. Occasionally, it would pop in the mirror (complete with wicked horns and burning tails), mouthing "Makaw, maki-blog ka na din... OOOhhhwoooh..." Sometimes, it would even interrupt my would-have-been-wet-dreams, turning them into blog-o-nigthmares.

Well, i finally gave in.

(Well, there were other temptations I have conceded to, but that'd another entry. :P )

Gawd. Signing up for this was so amazing. I felt like a 5 year old with unlimited credit cards let loose in a toy shop/candy store/amusement park. I had this rrrreally silly grin in my face, and that bubbly excited feeling in my thumping heart. *giggles*

Ang saya naman.

That's it for now. I think thats good enough for my first pose. Don't think
otherwise. Sabunutan kita diyan, e.






1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger vinsmirar said...

grabe makaw, natawa ako sa post na 'to! hehe, napadaan lang! galing ako kay ar! (naks, parang bahay eh! hehe!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home